42-403 BHMZ Building, Jiaojiang,Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
Noadays, vinyl tablecloths come in every shape and style. They are designed for both indoor and outdoor use and for ease of use and care. However, the biggest downsides can be staining, wrinkles and mold. But if with a bit of care, they can last for many years. The following are some steps for you.
* Always wipe up spills promptly. Pay attention to use a soft cloth or sponge so as not to scratching the tablecloth surface.
* To clean food or outdoor stains, you can use a mixture of detergent and water. Do not use chlorine bleach or bleach-based cleaners for it will dry out the vinyl and cause it to crack or harsh, abrasive cleaners which will scratch the finish.
* When it comes to grease stains, clean promptly with isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol. Clean stains with white cloth with the alcohol and work from the outside of the stain toward the center which will prevent the stain spreading.
* Isopropyl alcohol will help to remove any ballpoint ink marks appearing on the vinyl tablecloth. Again, work carefully to prevent spreading the ink. Keep moving to a clean part of the white cloth and rinse when the stain is gone.
best table covers
* Outdoor tablecloths can often breed mold or mildew. At this time, we can turn to sunlight for it is a great mold fighter. Place the cloth directly under sun for several hours to kill the active mold. And then wipe clean the liquid and water solution. Rinse well (use the hose) and then grab the white distilled vinegar. Then, hang the tablecloth to dry. Do not rinse.
* Remember to use cold water, mild detergent to wash vinyl tablecloth. What's more, keep in mind tablecloth washing should be no bleach and no excessive wringing! After washing, hang to drip dry.
* If the tablecloth is quite wrinkled, you need use a couple of heavy towels to help it dried.
For the storage of your tablecloth, you should better have the vinyl table cover rolled on a heavy cardboard tube in order to prevent severe creases. Make sure the tablecloth be stored in a quite dry place.
* If the creases doesn't go away, you can iron the tablecloth. Pressing cloth or damp towel between the tablecloth by using low heat iron.
baysoom best vinyl table cloth